Commercial Construction Services
We specialize in design/build with in-house designers and a build team of over a hundred strong. Our landscape teams include journeymen all the disciplines required to complete an entire landscape project including:
- Carpentry, Horticulture
- Equipment Operators
- Landscape Architecture
With the efficiency and expertise of our team,we can handle jobs from small repairs up to 10 million dollars, projects as sub contractor, as a Prime contractor, or complete design – build.
Some Recent Projects Include:
- Kingsway Mall
Multi year design/build – landscaping upgrade – Edmonton
- Vertica Resident Services
Design/build – green roof – Calgary
- Southgate Mall
Design/build – landscape upgrade – Edmonton
- Cove Properties
Build – new landscape – Edmonton
Design/build – new landscape – Acheson
Build – landscape upgrade & grading repairs – Edmonton
- Osgood Properties
Build – landscape repairs – Edmonton
- We take the time to train our foremen to talk professionally and consistently with the client and the public as we work on a project. This ability to effectively communicate allows us to both ensure everyone stays informed and reduces complaints by dealing with any issues before they escalate. This can be particularly effective when we undertake repair jobs or projects involving multiple owners.
- By having a large team with expertise in the different disciplines involved to complete a project, this allows us greater flexibility to efficiently complete large projects and be able to handle all aspects of smaller projects. Two key advantages to this, for our clients, is that we can undertake a whole landscape project and then take responsibility for all aspects of the project rather then having arguments form between sub-trades. This also means we can tackle a large project and by being able to control the timing of our crews we can complete the work very efficiently, sometimes completing a seven figure job in under a month!
- We have been able to research and develop new technologies for our industry by leveraging the unique differences in our teams. This allows us to handle projects that may be difficult to undertake or require specific techniques to be efficient. This has also provided successful and innovative new products including: granite paving stone at the same cost as concrete paving stone; stone tile decks at the same cost as a composite wood deck; stone fencing and entrance features built at a significantly reduced cost compared to traditional methods.
- By having in house landscape designers we can take care of city approvals and quickly handle design changes when needed. This also allows us to take on design-build projects that can be priced all-in, including the design, permits, approvals, construction, maintenance and warranty.
Our Commitment to Safety
People are our greatest resource and most valuable asset. We are proud to announce we also now have COR recognition. We value their safety above all else. Our Safety Program is rooted in the belief that when you put people first, success will follow. Our Value-Based Safety Program requires worker buy-in and global thinking, as opposed to a Priority-Based Program which emphasizes specific tasks, outcomes and statistical results.
Safety is everyone’s job. We encourage employees to think of working safely as protecting their neighbors, their families and their friends. Safety is a way of life and a constant endeavor.
Our goal is simple: we want every worker to go home safely to their families every night.
Advances in technology make landscaping increasingly complex. However, the demand for timely, quality and cost effective delivery has not changed. In order to match quality with efficiency in construction, technology has to play a part. Our innovative use of cutting-edge technologies enables cohesive project management that increases efficiency and improves communication. That way you stay informed and your project stays on schedule.
Our projects include new technologies like:
• Web-based collaboration tools
• Jobsite tablets that seamlessly unify the technology with the physical construction
• 24-hour access to web-based project team sites
By incorporating technology early in a project’s development, we can educate our partners on best practices and work together to improve overall project visualization, increase collaboration and productivity, and reduce the need for change orders and repeat work.
Our Equipment Includes:
- Our own roll off bins to help keep our worksite clean and organized
- Tri-drive roll-off truck to keep the bins moving around on schedule
- Tandem end dumps and tandem body jobs
- One ton dump trucks
- On site job trailers with all the tools of the tradeand the safety equipment needed
- Skid steers, including tracked and wheeled
- Excavators, including mini and large
- D6 cat
- Over 20 pick-up trucks
- 3D design software utilized in all our landscape designs
- A 10 acre yard and a 4000 sq. ft. indoor showroom and office